Settlement officer / Ведущий/Главный специалист по сопровождению сделок с ценными бумагами, BCS Global Markets
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to strengthen our Moscow-based team.
- control over booking of different type of trades and transactions
- control over processing and trade confirmation exchange process for all relevant transactions
- control over settlement of trades, arranging netting and partial offers
- monitoring and processing of claims and buy-ins
- daily archiving the documents of the day
- develop new and current soft and applications to support new products and enhance current in cooperation with IT and other related departments
- ensure procedures are followed and updated regularly
- take part in optimization of such procedures to increase efficiency of current workflow
- experience in settlement of Russian and foreign securities (cash equities, DRs, fixed income as well as type of transactions REPO and SLB)
- good knowledge of settlement on Russian market as well as NYSE,NASDAQ,LSE, XETRA, Hong Kong etc. (good understanding of transaction taxes, buy- in, claims and market deadlines)
- good knowledge of the settlement process in Euroclear/Clearstream, DTC, NSD and other local markets
- good knowledge of difference between professional and retail clients
- understanding of DR issuance/cancellation process and other non-trading operations
- experience in unsettled and unmatched trades investigation and reconciliation process
- experience in procedure writing and systems improvement
Skills and knowledge required:
- good operational working knowledge
- higher education
- experience in custody/brokerage back-office/middle-office
- FSFM Certificate 1.0/4.0 is a plus
- English language (upper-intermediate level)
- MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel), MS PowerPoint.
- a working knowledge of the Calypso, Swift, Easyway, CTM is a plus
- ability to work in a fast paced environment, tight dead-lines, fast growth of business requirements.
- good team player
- competitive compensation, bonuses by results of work, medical insurance
- office location near m. Prospekt Mira, remote working is possible
- working in shifts: 1st shift starts at 8:00 and last shift ends at 21:00; shifts will be set up according to business requirements
BCS Global Markets
BCS Global Markets helps small and medium sized financial market participants to grow and expand by providing world-class corporate, investment banking and brokerage services. BCS Global Markets not only works with established corporates and institutions, but also has a deep understanding of the needs of the often underbanked and neglected midsize institutional, corporate and private clients. It is these clients that require niche and customized solutions to get the most out of financial markets.
We grow with our clients, and it is this growth that directly contributes towards the development of increasingly diverse and more resilient capital markets.
|Location||Remote as option|