Risk Management (Senior) Associate / (Senior) Manager, PwC Germany
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled candidates to join our multicultural team based in Frankfurt, Germany. Our projects are mostly related to the regulatory credit risk models development and validation activities according to the European regulatory requirements generally known as Internal Rating Based Approach or IFRS9 frameworks. Some of the projects might be related to the Pillar II economic capital modelling, stress testing, as well as business modelling (Collection, EWS, Credit decision, Fraud models). In the recent years, our team has also expanded its focus to include projects that address Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks. The following territories have been predominantly covered – Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg, Austria, France and Germany.
- Previous experience in credit and/or ESG risk management (at least 2-3 years).
- Previous Big4 experience is an important plus.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics departments or Industrial Engineering (Master’s degree in business, finance or a quantitative field is preferred).
- Solid knowledge of at least one of these programming languages - SAS, Python, R.
- Good command of SQL.
- Knowledge of Ensemble methods and NLP will be a plus.
- Excellent writing and communications skills (in English), knowledge of German (or any other European language) although preferred, is not a prerequisite.
- Last but not least – you are ready to travel (across Europe) and enjoying doing it
Building trust in society and solving important problems
With offices in 152 countries and almost 328,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help
organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Some facts about PwC:
- In FY22, PwC firms provided services to 84% of the Global Fortune 500 companies
- 148,822 people joined PwC firms around the world in FY22
- For the year ending 30 June 2022, PwC’s gross revenues were US$50.3 billion.
|Experience level||Middle, Senior|