Senior Sales HNWI (High-Net-Worth Individual) | Armenia, Armbrok Investment Company (Relocation Assistance)
- research and analyze market landscape, identify prospects and business opportunities for HNWI clients, put together product descriptions and offers;
- assess the investment goals of the existing and potential HNWI clients, monitor their preferences, assess return expectations, individual needs and risk appetite;
- reach out to new clients, arrange and attend meetings to showcase company’s offers and close sales, work proactively and diligently to establish, maintain, and expand relationships with an international network of HNWI investors;
- through ongoing contact initiatives facilitate clients’ understanding of the market opportunities, update them on the latest events and available services;
- develop value added ideas to improve product positioning and increase revenues;
- collaborate with other team members to produce presentations and other marketing materials for HNWI investors;
- act as the primary contact point for HNWI clients, handle requests and complaints in a professional and efficient manner;
- submit reports to the management on a regular basis, in the required format.
- 3+ years of experience in brokerage or asset management;
- overall AUM of own clients over US$50M;
- excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- fluency in English (Armenian, Russian will be considered an advantage);
- flexibility for remote work.
Armbrok Investment Company (Relocation Assistance)
Armbrok open joint stock company was established in 1994. We offer a full range of asset management, investment banking and advisory services, including: public and private securities placements, investment consulting, market making, brokerage, business advisory (including on corporate governance, M&A), as well as registry keeping and custodian services. Armbrok is a full member of Armenia Securities Exchange and the Unified System of Securities Registration and Settlement with Account Operator status. The company is licensed by and operates under the supervision of the Central Bank of Armenia.
|Location||Yerevan, Armenia (Հայաստան)|
|Arrangement||Office, Remote as option|