Looking for a mentor/consultant in real estate analytics and research work, Tranio (www.tranio.com)
Tranio's editorial department is looking to expand its analytical market research and work. The company's reports have been mentioned and published in leading national and international business and investment media outlets (RBC, Kommersant, Vedomosti, Bloomberg and others).
We are currently looking for a highly qualified consultant to join our analytics department, and help us improve our analytical work on various topics related to international real estate and investments.
1) Review and provide feedback on our analytical work
2) Provied best practice examples of analytical research in real estate
3) Train our analysts on the principles and rules for writing high-quality real estate reports
4) Periodically provide links to important industry information, useful techniques and recommendations for analytical work in real estate
5) Regularly give recommendations on the topics and formats for the preparation of relevant analytical studies in the real estate market
1) 5 or more years of analytical and research work in the field of international real estate (European market – is prefered)
2) Experience in preparing various formats of analytical reports
3) Experience in the Big Four companies, or in large consulting companies around the world in the real estate market is desirable
4) Teaching experience, coaching experience is desirable too
The consultant can only speak English, can only speak Russian, or both languages - all options are possible.
Tranio (www.tranio.com) is an international real estate platform with a network of 700 partners worldwide and a catalogue of more than 70,000 listings in 57 countries. The company has several offices in Europe: Spain, Germany, Greece and Turkey with the head office based out of Moscow, Russia.