Venture Capital Analyst Associate, GETVISION
What will you do?
• Conduct market research, deep dive into new industry sectors, due
diligence of proposed pitch decks, validate hypotheses by interviewing experts
and possible users/customers, and so on to evaluate company concepts and lay the groundwork for our selection judgments;
• At all stages of the deal flow, do financial analysis and technical research, including financial models, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis;
• Communicate difficult ideas in a straightforward manner. Assist the
investor relations team in converting sophisticated financial and technology analysis into easy, high-quality investor communication (teaser, DD report, quarterly reporting, etc.).
• Support all aspects of a deal from structuring, participation in
negotiations, due diligence to execution;
• To best help accelerate the growth of our portfolio enterprises and
uncover new investment possibilities, we attend pitch events for our portfolio, meet entrepreneurs, industry partners, and build contacts within the ecosystem.
What you need to succeed:
• Top-tier university degree in finance / economics / mathematics;
• 3+ year of experience in VC, PE, IB, investment boutiques or Big-4;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Strong modelling and analysis skills;
• Industry experience in various tech segments is a plus.
GETVISION is an international investment company with a core focus on private equity and venture capital. We are currently forming a smart portfolio of promising fast-growing companies with potential of global scaling. We are generally focused on seed+ projects, but we also consider pre-seed round projects with a high growth potential.
We are currently looking for Venture Capital Analyst Associate to join our
Published Created: 06/08/2021