Actuar/Senior Actuary, Insurance Services, Kept
Kept is an audit and advisory firm that was previously part of KPMG's international network but formally left it on 8 June 2022.
We audit financial statements, provide performance improvement and risk management services, help deal with tax and legal issues, provide transaction services and advise on business restructuring and raising financing. Kept has an extensive Technology practice that helps clients become more efficient with digital products and solutions.
We have been working in Russia for more than 30 years and we have been rated the No. 1 Audit firm in Russia since 2009*. Currently we have 12 offices in largest cities of Russia and Belarus employing together over 4,000 people.
* RAEX (Expert Rating Agency), Largest Audit Organizations, 2009–2020
Our growing Financial Risk Management team is looking for professional with actuarial experience in insurance industry to address the increasing demand of Russia market. Our team is a leader in IFRS 17 implementation services on Russian market.
- IFRS 17 related projects starting from gap analysis down to IT implementation
- 481-P implementation projects
- Insurance reserve assessment projects
- Coaching and skills development of junior staff if needed
- A Master degree in Mathematics or/and Actuarial Sciences
- 2-4 years (at least) of actuary experience in insurance companies or consulting/audit
- Deep understanding of local GAAP reporting requirements, knowledge and experience in IFRS 17 reporting requirement would be a competitive advantage
- Experience in actuarial modeling
- Good command of English (at least Intermediate level)
- Excellent communication skills
- A global mindset and the drive to work in challenging environment
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills
- A team ready to support: colleagues are always ready to help and share their expertise
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons)
- Official employment which can be accepted as practice at university
Kept – это аудиторско-консалтинговая фирма, которая прежде была частью международной сети KPMG, но формально покинула ее 8 июня 2022 года.
Мы проводим аудит финансовой отчетности, предоставляем услуги по улучшению показателей эффективности, разработке стратегий и управлению рисками, помогаем решать налоговые и юридические проблемы, а также консультируем по вопросам сопровождения сделок, реструктуризации бизнеса и привлечения финансирования.
В Kept есть обширная Технологическая практика, которая помогает клиентам становиться эффективнее с помощью цифровых продуктов и решений.
|Experience level||Middle, Senior|
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow|
|Location||Remote as option|