Intern, Market Research, КПМГ
Our dedicated research team includes experienced market analysts as well as dedicated corporate intelligence specialists.
Our people experience in conjunction with access to a wide range of specialized tools and databases allows us to conduct a more careful and detailed collection of information resulting in a more precise and nuanced market analysis.
- Conducting various types of research in different sectors
- Providing analytical services (market analysis, competitive analysis & profiles)
- Providing synthesis and packaging of research results
- Managing multiple requests
- Evaluating data quality
- Supporting internal research and knowledge development projects
- Developing specialized topic knowledge
- Supporting project teams with other research related activities
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Degree from a leading Russian or international university, strong academic record
- Strong research skills and interest for research
- Strong analytical skills and inquisitiveness
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Russian (both spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Effective team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- The following skills / experience would be beneficial:
- Experience in research or market analysis in a strategy consultancy, B4 firm, market research agency
- Knowledge of various databases (Bloomberg Terminal, Thompson Reuters, SPARK, Argus, etc.)
- Understanding of business analytics sources
- Successful participation in case competitions
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons)
- Official employment which can be accepted as practice at university
КПМГ – компания «Большой четверки», международная сеть фирм, предоставляющих аудиторские, налоговые и консультационные услуги. В офисах КПМГ в 145 странах мира работают 236 000 сотрудников.
Наша цель - превращение профессиональных знаний в реальную экономическую выгоду в интересах своих клиентов, сотрудников и международных рынков капитала.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow (Москва)|
|Location||Remote as option|