Executive/Associate, Deal Strategy, Deal Advisory, КПМГ
Deal Strategy Group is a fast growing practice within KPMG Deal Advisory team with over 250 professionals in Russia and CIS. It provides an in-depth and insightful analysis of commercial assumptions, as well as an external view on the commercial aspects of a deal.
Deal Strategy Group’s key products include commercial due diligence, analysis of market assumptions of a business plan and analytical support of investment decisions.
- Participate in the development of questionnaires for market surveys and in interviews with market players and experts
- Perform primary and secondary market research, including preparation of the market models
- Gather market insights for deals and investment decision-making
- Visualize market insights and findings
- Participate in preparation of client deliverables (in PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and other project-related documentation
- Act as active team member on deal strategy projects
- Degree of a leading Russian or international university
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large data sets, advanced research skills
- Understanding of financial statements, ability to review and comment on a company key financial indicators is a must
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- CFA/ACCA certification is an advantage
- Any industry expertise is an advantage
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons)
- Official employment
КПМГ – компания «Большой четверки», международная сеть фирм, предоставляющих аудиторские, налоговые и консультационные услуги. В офисах КПМГ в 145 странах мира работают 236 000 сотрудников.
Наша цель - превращение профессиональных знаний в реальную экономическую выгоду в интересах своих клиентов, сотрудников и международных рынков капитала.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow (Москва)|
|Location||Remote as option|