Junior Analyst / Analyst, FX risk management unit at Sberbank ALM / Treasury, Sberbank
Sberbank FX risk management team is responsible for banking book FX risk management, balance sheet simulation modeling and stress-testing, developing FX risk management policy of the Bank and participates in its implementation. The team actively participates in strategic analysis to support ALCo / Group CFO / Head of Treasury decision making on the issues related to strategic FX risk management, FTP, ALM risk positioning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support in strategic analysis to support decision making on strategic FX risk management, ALM risk positioning;
• Participation in improving the FX risk methodology;
• Project management and processes improvement;
• Analysis of FX risk in new and existing banking products;
• Participation in complex transactions analysis and structuring;
• Preparation of reports and presentations for Board / ALCo / Group Risk Committee.
Sberbank Treasury team is looking for an ambitious and driven Treasury specialist who is available immediately or within 1-2 months.
The successful candidate will be:
• NES/ HSE / MSU graduate with MA degree in Economics or Finance;
• Solid knowledge of Mathematics/ Economics/Finance;
• Good IT skills (advanced MS Excel user, basic knowledge of VBA, SQL);
• Excellent presentational skills, good working knowledge of MS Power Point;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Have 1-2 years of experience in Finance, non obligatory in banks.
What’s on Offer
• Full-time position with a competitive salary + performance related bonuses and nice work-life balance;
• Excellent benefit package (free medical insurance, free fitness, education in Sberbank Corporate university, ALM trainings abroad, etc.);
• Excellent working environment within dynamic and amiable ALM team (80% NES / HSE graduates).
Closed Created: 13/10/2020