Group CFO, International venture investment company
An international venture investment company is looking for a group financial director. Location: Moscow or London (no relocation offered).
- reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer;
- is fully responsible for all tax, accounting technical and regulatory issues relating to the management company, funds and portfolio companies;
- manages the FP&A group.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Builds long-term financial and strategic plans;
- Carries out financial modeling and evaluation of investment attractiveness (DCF, NPV, IRR, PBP);
- Maintains and develops business relations with financial institutions (banks, external investors, etc.);
- Participates in Due Diligence processes and procedures in M&A transactions;
- Manages the budgeting process, prepares annual business plans and rolling forecasts;
- Controls treasury and settlement and cash transactions, providing analysis and forecasting of the state of funds.
- Conducts regular analysis of financial results and control of key financial and operational indicators;
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS (BS, PL, CF);
- Interacts with heads of key areas and project founders, acts as a key business partner and advisor;
- Prepares analysis and reporting for decision-making by the Board of Directors;
- Prepares presentations for the board of directors and external investors
- Prepares and conducts annual internal and external audits (BIG4)
Technically very strong and very well versed in venture capital/private equity funds.
Attention to detail: the perfect finisher
Hardworking and accustomed to working in a rapidly changing environment 24/7
An independent and flexible work style thrives in an unincorporated, entrepreneurial team.
Team player: open and honest: inspires trust and respect
Ideally passion for technology and startups
International venture investment company
The name of the company can only be disclosed to candidates.
|Location||Remote as option|