Analyst for the Credit, Leveraged finance and Investments, VTB Capital
VTB Bank is looking for analyst for the Credit, Leveraged finance and Investments.
Position requires close involvement in each stage of due diligence and deal execution process.
Main day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Assisting senior colleagues in completion and delivery of credit analysis (including financial modelling and preparation of credit memos)
· Preparation of term sheets, facility agreements and full set of documents necessary for internal credit processes
· Making marketing materials for syndicating credit transactions
· Deals execution and project team communications
· 1-2 years of work experience in finance area is a must (Big 4 corporate finance, investment banking, fixed income / credit departments)
· Previous experience in credit (Fixed Income, Leveraged finance, Credit or Credit Trading) and/or structuring is desirable
· Strong analytical and financial / quantitative / modelling skills
· Pro-active with an ability to manage multiple projects
· Transaction experience is desirable
· Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in unstructured environments are also a must You will join experienced and solid team, so we will be happy to share our knowledge.
Strong deals pipeline is another advantage that will allow you to prove yourself.
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia as well as on the basis of the VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow|