Financial analyst, Moneycat
• Creation, back-testing and maintenance of financial models (operational companies’ budgets, single payment loan and/or installment loan products, business optimization models, scenario analysis, etc.);
• Monthly budgeting process (collection and verification of key assumptions from CMO, CRO, CM, tailoring finmodel and budget calculations as per requests);
• Preparation and analysis of various reports for business efficiency assessment, including unit economics and report on key economical metrics per CF and per loan generation;
• Economic calculations at request of Country Managers;
• Monthly actual-budget analysis and monthly presentation of operational companies’ performance (continuous enhancement of the template);
• Ad-hoc tasks on financial analysis and financial modelling.
• University degree in Finance, Accounting and Business analysis;
• CFA degree is an advantage;
• Experience in Big4 - Consulting / Performance Improvement or experience in consumer lending business;
• Experience in cooperation with other business functions (Marketing, Risk, IT, Operations, Collection);
• Understanding of consumer lending, credit underwriting, collection functions;
• MS Excel and MS PowerPoint advanced user;
• Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Ability to work under stress;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent English.
MoneyCat is a multinational finance company, providing loans to individuals in Vietnam and Philippines.
|Job type||Full-time, Contract|
|Salary per month||80000 - 100000 RUB|
|Region||Vietnam (Việt Nam), Moscow, Russia|
|Location||Office, Remote as option|