Head of Compliance in Limassol, Cyprus (Investment Bank), Recruitment Boutique S.M.Art
· Monitor the regulatory, money laundering, sanctions and other compliance risks and appropriately document the company's risk profile;
· Monitor key regulatory changes impacting company's business activities across different jurisdictions;
· Ensure the company operates a robust compliance framework;
· Oversee company's compliance and anti-money laundering activities on a day-to-day basis;
· Review financial promotion material and provide guidance on company's selling effort;
· Ensure prompt and fair handling of client complaints;
· Ensure adequate compliance and money laundering record keeping;
· Produce and submit to the Board of Directors periodic and exception-based reports;
· Provide guidance to company's staff about regulatory rules and changes;
· Ensure suspicion activity reports are evaluated and filed as appropriate;
· Develop and review company’s annual disclosures;
· Ensure reports to regulatory agencies are accurate and filed in due time;
· Manage staff who undertake compliance activities;
· Perform any other duties and assignments customary for the role.
· Master degree in Law, Finance, or Economics. MCSI, ACAMS, CFA an advantage;
· CySEC Advance and AML certificates are required;
· Minimum 6 years experience in a similar position or internal audit function;
· In depth knowledge of Cyprus and EU financial regulation;
· Productive with excellent attention to detail;
· Excellent communication skills and ability to provide guidance;
· Excellent Greek and English both oral and written. Russian an advantage;
· Participation in the creation of a completely new player in investment banking and opportunities for personal growth;
· Working in A players team of professionals with experience in the best brokerage companies and investment banks;
· Opportunities to gain tremendous experience in organizing a brokerage business;
· Opportunities to participate in business development, suggest ideas and technologies;
· Professional training, possibilities of professional development;
· Work in a international financial holding (our offices cover Russia, Cyprus and UK);
· Official employment;
· Competitive salary based on interview results;
· Standard work schedule 5/2 from 09:30 to 18:30 (unless otherwise agreed at the interview);
· Possibility of a hybrid work format (office / remote);
· Interesting corporate life.
Recruitment Boutique S.M.Art
Recruitment boutique S.M.Art специализируется на поиске и подборе персонала среднего и высшего звена для успешных игроков банковского и финансового секторов.
Мы верим, что поиск персонала может быть искусством.
Свою миссию мы видим в поиске кандидатов для наших партнеров, которые не просто отвечают требованиям по каждой отдельной вакансии, но и в совокупности организуют настоящую команду профессионалов, нацеленных на совместный успех.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow|