Associate Director Global Banking / Commercial Real Estate Advisory, VTB Capital
This is a key role in the investment banking division in terms of various work streams execution and project management. High profile people of such level are scarce resource on the labor market and are essential elements of flawless execution that ensures excellence of the services we provide to our clients. This job holder is expected to greatly contribute to the execution and management of the projects he or she is involved.
Role and Principal Responsibilities
The candidate’s day to day responsibilities will include managing and executing projects, running various work streams, working with more junior personnel. This person will have direct extensive interaction with Clients acting as a deal captain on numerous projects. We expect ADs to closely cooperate with other VTBC divisions boost our cross sell generation capacity. He/She will develop management and further execution skills. He/She will work under supervision of a Head of Commercial Real Estate Advisory. The candidate will also have management experience in regards to managing Associates and Analysts.
Among key competencies and qualifications for this position we highlight the following:
- relevant track record at the leading competing firms (at least 5 years);
- extensive expertise in key GB products (M&A, ECM);
- ability to manage complex deals, including involvement of various external and internal parties, with very limited supervision from senior colleagues;
- knowledge of the real estate market is required;
- experience in dealing origination would be a plus for the candidate.
• Official employment
• Competitive salary
• Professional training and development
• Voluntary medical insurance for employee and their family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
• Sport and corporate events
• Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment bank
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia as well as on the basis of the VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.
Published (Active) Created: 30/04/2021