Commodities Structurer, VTB Capital
Providing a range of services for structuring transactions of commodity products:
• Development of complex products and solutions, structuring, development and conclusion of all transactions corresponding to the specified parameters (all aspects of transactions: conclusion of the transaction with the client and funding / hedging transactions),
• Standardization of internal processes related to the conclusion of transactions;
• Development of infrastructure to expand the product line;
• Participate in the process of creation, development and implementation of business infrastructure and business unit platforms necessary to ensure high financial results and business expansion of the company's structural products;
• Provide consulting support for structuring and execution of all transactions of the Department;
• Analyze the quality of the structuring process and financial stability of transactions.
• Experience in investment banking/ global market;
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of structural commodity products;
• At least 5 years of experience in structural financing or derivatives valuation and development of payment profiles for derivative products;
• Deep knowledge and high level of understanding of derivative products in relation to the following asset classes: commodities, interest rates, exchange rates, credit risks;
• Experience with both corporate and institutional clients as an advantage.
• Official employment
• Competitive salary
• Professional training and development
• Voluntary medical insurance for employee and their family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
• Sport and corporate events
• Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment bank
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia as well as on the basis of the VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.