Structurer, VTB Capital
We are looking for an experienced structurer to become an integral part of the Derivatives Structuring business while working with both internal and external counterparties.
A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a role that is not clearly defined. Versatility and problem solving skills are key qualities in an environment where there is no manual.
You will be called upon to analyse client situations, design and present solutions including the quantitative and legal aspects, and most importantly - implement these solutions working with Sales, Trading, Legal and Accounting functions of the Bank. You will combine financial concepts, build new products and implement ways to handle cross-border and regulatory issues in a way that maximizes value for our clients and reduces reputational and economic risks for the Bank. You will be working across all asset classes.
• Minimum 7-8 years hands-on experience in a structuring or a structured products role at a major financial institution – preferably a bank
• Expert knowledge of financial products: simple securities (equities and bonds), hybrid securities (convertible bonds), derivative financial instruments
• In depth understanding of accounting (IAS39, IFRS9) issues and Russian tax issues when it comes to derivatives transactions
• Experience analysing corporate capital structure and financial statements
• Hands on knowledge of derivatives Master Agreements within ISDA and Russian ISDA frameworks
• Hands on experience in developing solutions & products and marketing them to clients
• Advanced English language skills – ability to converse freely and work with English language documentation
• University or a Master’s level Quantitative or Finance/Economics degree
• Understanding of EMIR rules for OTC derivatives is a plus
• Experience in developing and growing the business – this is not a task- or execution-oriented role. This role will focus on growing the complex products business together with Sales & Coverage
• Official employment
• Competitive salary
• Professional training and development
• Voluntary medical insurance for employee and their family members, life and health insurance, banking products on attractive terms
• Sport and corporate events
• Ability to build your career in the leading Russian investment bank
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia as well as on the basis of the VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.