International Offices Business Controls Expert, Sber
- Optimization of front-to-back business processes to reduce operational risk
- Optimization of IT infrastructure (together with a team of IT developers) to reduce operational risk
- Development, implementation and monitoring of controls to reduce operational risk
- Control of new products launches and new business processes implementation
- Implementation of business controls interactive dashboards for senior management
- Development and strengthening of operational risk culture – key target to improve the rate of identified operational incidents
- Frequent business trips to all international offices (US, Cyprus, Switzerland)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Must have been exposed to the front-back processes in an investment bank or broker within a developed market.
- A valid British work permit or working visa
- Experience in Operational Risk management is desirable, in a first or second line function
- Exposure to other areas of risk management including market risk, credit risk would be advantageous.
A high-tech company and the largest bank in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe. Sber is working to create an ecosystem of convenient online services in a variety of areas. Now it includes more than 40 companies. Among them are the Okko online cinema, the Delivery Club food delivery service, the Citymobil taxi service and many others. We collect the best technologies and management practices from world practice, and the scale of the company and the support system for employees open up career opportunities in any direction and with any level of ambition. Sber cooperates with universities and conducts paid internships for students of IT specialties and finance departments.
Closed Created: 13/04/2021