Junior Consultant, Project Finance, Deal Advisory, KPMG
KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and have 236,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
- Team member on business planning / finance raising projects
- Taking part in financial modeling and drafting certain sections of the deliverable documents (business plans, information memoranda, etc)
- Participating in marketing and business development issues
- Inputting into preparing presentations and pitch materials, drafting contracts and other project-related documents
- Conducting market, industry and company research
- Understanding key investment analysis indicators (NPV, IRR, PBP, DPBP, FCFF, FCFE, WACC, CAPM etc)
- General understanding of forecasting process (how to construct a cash inflows/outflows)
- Good knowledge of relations between different forms of financial statements
- Accounting for inventory, fixed assets, financial liabilities etc
- Ratio analysis
- General understanding of possible sources of financing and their requirements
- Ability to conduct industry / company research and summarize its results in a clear form
- Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point
- Good team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Ability and strong desire to work hard and learn quickly
- ACCA, CFA exams passed is a plus
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm
- Work and grow in a people driven organization
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment
КПМГ – компания «Большой четверки», международная сеть фирм, предоставляющих аудиторские, налоговые и консультационные услуги. В офисах КПМГ в 145 странах мира работают 236 000 сотрудников.
Наша цель - превращение профессиональных знаний в реальную экономическую выгоду в интересах своих клиентов, сотрудников и международных рынков капитала.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow (Москва)|
|Location||Remote as option|