Audit Manager (Finance Department)_Cyprus, Freedom Finance Europe Ltd
The Audit Manager in Finance Department is an intermediate level role responsible
for coordination with different Audits (external and internal) and Due Diligence
process, Risk assessment, Monitoring and building relationship with auditors,
SOX controls and leading projects to improve audit process.
- 6+ years of experience in external and/or internal Audit.Any of the internationally recognized accounting or auditing professional certification (CPA, ACCA, CMA, CISA, CCSA) is a plus
- BIG 4 is considered as an advantage.
- Upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Profound understanding of financial instruments (securities, derivatives, repos) as an advantage.
- Completed degree in higher education (preferably Finance/Accounting/Engineering).
- Good data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Interlinked thinking and structured way of working.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- The high degree of initiative and ownership.
- Relocate to Cyprus.
- Visa sponsorship for employees and their family.
- Attractive monthly salary according to experience.
- Comfortable office in Limassol.
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies with exposure to a variety of products, processes and controls.
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and
perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organisational success.
Freedom Finance Europe Ltd
Freedom Finance Europe Ltd. is registered in Cyprus and provides domestic and international clients access to Russian, American and Kazakh stock exchanges and offers a broad range of services in the financial markets in order to satisfy short and long term financial needs of its clients.
|Region||Cyprus (Κύπρος), Limassol|