FI Analyst, BCS Global Markets
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to strengthen our Moscow-based team.
Principal duties on the position:
- credit analysis of Russian and international bond issuers
- developing fundamentals-driven and relative-value trade ideas in domestic and international bond markets
- writing sell-side credit research reports and contributing to regular fixed income research products
- 3+ years of relevant experience: financial analysis, credit analysis, bond markets
- a degree from a leading university
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- fluent English
- ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines
- a unique opportunity to build your career in fast growing and ambitious investment bank
- accelerated career track and steep learning curve within highly professional environment
- competitive compensation package, bonuses by results of work, medical insurance
- total compliance with all legal requirements
BCS Global Markets
BCS Global Markets helps small and medium sized financial market participants to grow and expand by providing world-class corporate, investment banking and brokerage services. BCS Global Markets not only works with established corporates and institutions, but also has a deep understanding of the needs of the often underbanked and neglected midsize institutional, corporate and private clients. It is these clients that require niche and customized solutions to get the most out of financial markets.
We grow with our clients, and it is this growth that directly contributes towards the development of increasingly diverse and more resilient capital markets.
|Location||Remote as option|