Junior UHNWI Sales, VTB Capital
We are searching for Junior UHNWI Sales, VTB Capital IM
Junior UHNWI Sales is the position in Private Clients Department, Investment management. The principle role of the position is to assist Senior UHNWI Sales Director in the distribution and administration of the Company’s investment services to UHNWIs, i.e. to draw new clients and to increase assets from existing clients. Job holder is expected to achieve individual annual sales plan and provide accurate, timely and professional client servicing through investment consulting, portfolio reporting and other relevant support.
• To meet sales targets.
• To develop existing client relationships.
• Sales of investment products to new potential clients through individual presentations and client events.
• Negotiating main points of investment agreements with the clients.
• Participation in product development.
• Participation in presentation materials update and development.
• Client data base maintenance.
• Client reporting, market update and related client support and advice.
• Updating clients’ Financial Plans.
• Managing clients’ files and documentation.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
The position requires a person holding a Bachelor or Master degree in banking, legal, international affairs, finance, or management.
The candidate should have:
• a practical, more than 2-3 years, experience in consulting on and sales of investment products such as: funds, structure notes, trust services, banking services, investment advisory, brokerage and other related products;
• strong communication and negotiation skills;
• sales assistants management experience;
• be familiar with the current Russian legislation on asset management business and securities markets;
• a fluent English;
• strong knowledge of EXCEL, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, 1C.
• personal investment experience.
VTB Group’s Corporate Investment Business is a leader in the international investment banking sector in Russia. VTB Capital has achieved significant results since it was founded in 2008 and has carved out a reputation of a reliable business partner for clients from around the world. VTB Capital operates in Moscow, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sofia as well as on the basis of the VTB Group’s international offices in Shanghai, Frankfurt, Vienna and Zug. It is headquartered in Moscow.
|Region||Russia (Россия), Moscow|