Business Analyst - Market Research & Strategy, D&A Partners
D&A Partners currently seeking experienced and highly motivated Business Analysts with competences in market research, go-to-market strategy, and cost analysis to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in analyzing data, uncovering market insights, and providing valuable market analysis to drive business decisions.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize data and insights from various markets.
- Perform market analysis for industries in scenarios such as market entry, expansion, restructuring, or M&A.
- Conduct market analysis to address specific client needs, including investment opportunities, business plan design, and fundraising.
- Utilize quantitative analysis approaches for market forecasting during descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive/forecasting analysis.
-Proficiency in quantitative analysis methods used in market forecasting.
- Curiosity and desire to uncover market trends and insights beyond common observations, especially related to digital markets!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confident written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with visualization and analytics tools such as MS PowerBl and Tableau is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field is required.
- Experience in market research is a huge plus.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Flexible work schedule (including the possibility of remote work).
- Support for professional development (payment for participation in training conferences, and webinars).
Highly qualified management is always at your disposal.
If you are an analytical and results-driven professional with a passion for uncovering market trends especially in digital markets, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and help us deliver exceptional market analysis to our clients.
We provide advanced legal, economic, and strategic consulting services, building a bridge between analogue and digital economies, implementing and enhancing the best practices of both worlds.
|Salary per month||120 000 - 150 000 RUB|
|Arrangement||Office, Remote as option|