Portfolio Reporting Manager/Investment Analyst, Recruitment Boutique S.M.Art
Our Client is an emerging diversified investment company focused on venture capital and private equity investments across the EU, Israel, CIS and GCC. The Company was established in 2017 by senior executives with successful investment and operational track record. Current AUM is US$150+ million, portfolio consists of over 30 fast growing companies in more than 10 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Reporting Manager to join its Moscow office. This is an exciting opportunity with a dynamic and growing team within a fast paced and multi-cultural environment.
An ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Portfolio Reporting Manager preferably western FMCG or tech company. As a Portfolio Reporting Manager, you will primarily be involved in analyzing status of the investment portfolio, responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting preparation, business-plan preparation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must, and so is the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and external partners. The role requires fluency in both English and Russian.
Playing an important role in managing financial function of the Fund:
• Management reporting and analysis preparation on monthly, quarterly, annual base;
• Design and implement monthly reporting packages;
• Optimization and automation of financial reporting processes and other administrative processes;
• Provide accurate, timely, and meaningful financial analysis helping to proactively identify areas of potential upside/downside;
• Business performance & key metrics analysis, identification of the business drivers;
• Development of online dashboard reporting;
• Participation in Budgeting cycle and budget updates;
• Financial models’ preparation and valuation is a plus;
• Presentation materials preparation including deal-related presentations (teasers, investment memorandums, management presentations).
• Master’s Degree in Finance (Banking, Economics, Investments) or in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering from a reputed university;
• Strong motivation to progress in Russian and international VC/PE industry;
• High level of numerical capability;
• Excellent skills in corporate finance & project management;
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills;
• Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word skills;
• Structured and proactive approach to work;
• Ability to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines;
• Ability to be flexible to changing work demands at short notice;
• Fluency in English and Russian, both written and verbal;
• Competitive salary;
• Health Insurance;
• Other discretionary perks and bonuses;
• Work with market leading investment firm.
• Fast paced, young and dynamic;
• Entrepreneurial and result oriented;
• Welcoming of reasonable initiatives;
• Transparent and business ethical;
• Multinational and multicultural.
Recruitment Boutique S.M.Art
Recruitment boutique S.M.Art специализируется на поиске и подборе персонала среднего и высшего звена для успешных игроков банковского и финансового секторов.
Мы верим, что поиск персонала может быть искусством.
Свою миссию мы видим в поиске кандидатов для наших партнеров, которые не просто отвечают требованиям по каждой отдельной вакансии, но и в совокупности организуют настоящую команду профессионалов, нацеленных на совместный успех.
|Location||Москва, Russia (Россия)|