Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, Armbrok Investment Company
- construct and proactively manage customized fixed income portfolios based on the clients’ requirements including risk tolerance;
- develop and implement investment strategies to maximize profits generated for the clients;
- conduct in-depth research and identify investment opportunities in the fixed income market (government and corporate), assess the suitability of portfolios for factors including yield, maturity, liquidity, risk, etc.;
- generate investment strategy recommendations and propose informed investment decisions based on financial market analysis, forecast models, rating assessments, evaluation of risks involved;
- monitor portfolio management performance against pre-agreed benchmarks and develop insights for clients stating key contributors and obstacles;
- communicate with clients, provide them with information and advice on their portfolios, update on latest market trends and new investment opportunities;
- maintain, and foster relationship with existing client base, address any client issues and complaints in a professional and friendly manner;
- identify and contact new potential investors showcasing company’s service offers and investment opportunities;
- submit reports to the management on a regular basis, in the format required.
- 3+ years of experience in asset management;
- managed AUM of over US$ 100M;
- experience in managing portfolio in emerging markets;
- fluency in English (Armenian, Russian will be considered an advantage);
- flexibility for remote working.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 August 2022, applications will be considered on a rolling basis
Armbrok Investment Company
Armbrok open joint stock company was established in 1994. We offer a full range of asset management, investment banking and advisory services, including: public and private securities placements, investment consulting, market making, brokerage, business advisory (including on corporate governance, M&A), as well as registry keeping and custodian services. Armbrok is a full member of Armenia Securities Exchange and the Unified System of Securities Registration and Settlement with Account Operator status. The company is licensed by and operates under the supervision of the Central Bank of Armenia.
|Region||Armenia (Հայաստան), Yerevan|
|Location||Office, Remote as option|