M&A Analyst (Oil & Gas), Engine
Engine connects talented professionals and companies. Right now we are looking for candidates for a position of:
M&A Analyst (Oil & Gas)
Position is open in oil & gas company.
- Participation in various stages of M&A projects implementation, as a part of a Project Team.
- Assessment of assets' attractiveness in terms of operational indicators, development prospects, ownership structure and financial condition.
- Participation in the preparation and analysis of financial models.
- Organization and participation in due diligence.
- Analysis of possible options for realization of potential deals, structuring business cases.
- Preparation of marketing and analytical materials, presentations for management and partners.
- Higher education degree.
- 2+ years of business valuation experience in consulting, investment banking or business development / M&A function within a large company.
- Practical experience in creating financial models.
- Advanced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of oil & gas business fundamentals is an advantage.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- High mobility and availability for business trips.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and concisely present large amounts of data in the form of reports or presentations, excellent communication skills.
- Large company with an extensive portfolio of active projects in Russia and abroad.
- Work in the industrial sector, allowing to observe practical application of work results.
- Attractive compensation package, as well as medical insurance.
- Intensive professional development and career progression opportunities.
Engine provides bespoke recruitment solutions to Oil & Gas, Mining, Machinery, Construction, Power and Technology industries.
We rely on deep industry knowledge and the most effective technologies of modern recruiting. Engine delivers a perfect match to client's unique business challenges and an ideal cultural fit.
We are passionate about helping people and companies be more successful in today’s highly competitive, rapidly evolving market.